No 1 The Pottery – Terms & Conditions

Booking and payment

Standard payment terms are 10% of fee to secure your booking, with the remaining 90% due 8 weeks before arrival. Payment by cheque or bank transfer – details available at point of booking.

All prices displayed on Availability chart in £ per week and include towels, bed linen and electricity.

Restrictions

No Smoking This is a strictly non-smoking apartment.

No Pets We regret that we don’t allow guests pets.

Data Protection

All correspondence will be treated as strictly confidential. We will not pass your e-mail address on to third parties.

Quality

This apartment has been awarded a maximum 5 star rating by Quality In Tourism , who assess all aspects of a self-catering holoday home, including internal and external facilities, level of furniture and equipment, cleanliness and level of management efficiency.

Safety and Access

Quality in Tourism also require completion of a full Fire Risk Assessment and Access Statement, copies of which are available if required.

This website

All images on this website are the copyright of No 1 The Pottery, Dartmouth. If you wish to use any of them please contact Pottery1@DartmouthSelfCateringHolidays.co.uk.

Website implementation by Genie Systems, Monmouth UK.

Feedback

If you have any feedback or reviews of your own on the apartment, please email Admin@DartmouthSelfCateringHolidays.co.uk

 

 

Links

As part of our promotional effort, we provide links back to the sites who link to us:
theholidaylet.com Self catering holiday accommodation

Find us in the Self Catering Directory

Follow

Get every new post on this blog delivered to your Inbox.

Join other followers: